Tour: "VIP Chernobyl"
Tour: "VIP Chernobyl" is a unique opportunity to visit places that will never be shown on TV. This is an opportunity to become part of the abandoned world, to experience unrealistic emotions, and to get material for reflection.
Waiting for you:
- Expedition to Kyiv (review of historical monuments, buildings).
- Water walk to the Kaniv reservoir.
- Bathing and picnicking on a deserted island.
- Visiting the northern capital of Ukraine - the city of Chernihiv.
- Excursion to the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Visit the ghost town.
Announcement of the tour
Trip route: Kyiv - Kaniv (Kaniv reservoir, Tarasova hora) - Chernihiv city (Mazepa's building, "Gulbishche" mound, Ukrainian shrines) - Pripyat city - Chernobyl.
Найближчі дати поїздки:
Тривалість поїздки: 7 днів / 6 ночей
This seven-day tour will provide you with extreme relaxation and unforgettable experiences. You will immerse yourself in the history of the Ukrainian capital and visit the oldest European city. A highlight of the trip will be an expedition to Chernobyl - a ghost city, where life was once ruined.
Tour: «VIP Chernobyl»
1986 shook the whole world. A large-scale accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power station was spoken of everywhere. People were mass evacuated, and thousands of people were working on the elimination of a man-made disaster. Now, hundreds of kilometers have become a true waste. Once merry and full of people, the city is now empty, and stadiums, schools and plantations are overgrown with trees. And only over the Chernobyl AES from far away is a huge Sarcophagus. During the expedition, you will have a unique opportunity to communicate with those who refused to leave their home and leave the dangerous cities and villages. This expedition is not for everyone. If you like the thrill and want to feel the breath of death or chills down your spine - this tour is for you.
In addition, during the trip, you will also visit the capital of Ukraine - the city of Kyiv. Here, you will find an expedition into the historical past, an unforgettable trip to the Dnieper, and kilometers of wild, untouched nature, swimming in crystal clear water, lying on boundless sandy beaches, and seeing wild fauna and flora.
Also, during the trip, you will visit one of the oldest Ukrainian cities - Chernihiv. This city is the capital of the forest empire. In Chernihiv, there are many buildings with interesting stories; on Shevchenko's street, a nobleman Grigoriy Hlybov built a house as a gift to his beloved. This house bears unusual architecture. On the street of Tolstoy, there is a dollhouse building whose head is secured under the roof; in Kyiv, there is a ghost restaurant in which the caring staff leaves a full glass overnight.
You will never forget such a journey, but besides the colorful pictures and memorable souvenirs, you will bring home a lot of thoughts and reflections about human existence.
The cost of the trip includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (delicious Ukrainian cuisine).
- Transfer to Ukraine.
- Entrance tickets to theaters and museums, visiting famous historic sites.
- Team Leader.
- Tour guide-historian (translator).
The cost of the trip does NOT include:
- Flight (tickets, tickets for buses).
- Medical Insurance.
- Supplements (snacks).
What to pack?
- Comfortable clothes in accordance with the weather.
- Warm things, as well as something in the case of rain.
- Variable pair of shoes.
- Comfortable footwear for hiking in the mountains.
- Bathing suit, sunglasses, several towels, and beach slippers.
Day 1: Getting to know Kyiv
Kyiv is the economic heart of modern Ukraine. Looks better while on wheels than on the first day of your extreme journey
- Accommodation at the hotel (pre-booked 4-star hotel "Dnipro" in the central historical part of the city).
- Sightseeing tour of Kyiv (prominent historical monuments, the embankment of the Dnieper, the main street of the capital).
- Dinner at a restaurant.
Day 2-3: Dnieper (Kyiv - Kaniv city - Kyiv)
A water tour will provide you with a new view of the city. You will discover wildlife, unspoilt sandy beaches, pass the largest gateway, and in the evening, you will visit the Taras Shevchenko Museum.
- Expedition to Kaniv Reservoir - the most recent reservoir created on the banks of the Dnieper.
- Stop on a deserted island: swimming, fishing, and picnicking.
- Moving through the gateway.
- Visit Tarasova Hill in Kaniv and the Taras Shevchenko Museum.
Day 4: Secrets of the northern capital (Chernihiv city)
Chernihiv is a unique city in northern Ukraine. For example, locals say that, in his house, Mazepa hid tons of gold. And her beloved’s treasure is guarded by Maria - a devoted hetman's muse. Perhaps you are destined to find this treasure?
- Visit the Ancient Val - the oldest part of the city, Mazepa's house.
- An overview of the most prominent Ukrainian shrines - the Savior Transfiguration Cathedral, the Borisoglebsky Cathedral, the Trinity Cathedral, the Pyatnitsky Church and the Chernihiv Collegium.
- Review of the monument to B. Khmelnitsky.
- Expedition to the "Boldina Hora" garden park art monument and the "Gulbishche" mound dating back to the tenth century
- Expedition to Antony Caves - a unique cave complex.
Day 5: Kyiv Day
Kyiv is a multifaceted city. It is closely intertwined with modernity and history. You can feel the history of the city, try touching it, and return to the days when a lonely mountain rose on the spot in Kyiv.
- Visiting Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra.
- Visiting the popular Kyiv Museum of Ukraine's participation in the Second World War.
- Visit the Singing Field - a concert venue in the city center, where you will see performances by popular Ukrainian performers, various master classes, meetings etc.
- Sightseeing tour under the Golden Gate - the oldest gate of Kyiv.
- Visiting the KyivKyiv fortress - a complex of defensive structures that were built during the 15th century.
- Visit the National Academic Drama Theater named after Ivan Franko.
Day 6: Journey to Chernobyl (safe places with a prepared guide)
This day will be a real challenge. Millions of tourists come to the Ukrainian Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant every year to see how radioactive dust can erase hundreds of kilometers from the face of the earth within a few minutes. You will visit the ghost town, see mutated fish, and take a sightseeing tour around CNPP.
- Expedition to the city of Pripyat (ghost town): visit the abandoned amusement park, the highest building, Prometheus cinema, police building, and local SIZO.
- A sightseeing expedition to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant: visit the memorial near the administrative building, the observation deck of the Sarcophagus, round the CNPP area, feed the catfish in the local lake.
- Visiting the secret object - Chornobyl-2.
- Walking to Chernobyl: a walking tour of the city, a review of work and equipment involved in the accident.
Day 7: Check out
We bet that, after visiting the CNPP, you will have something to think about. Therefore, you have free time and preparation for departure.
- Departure from the hotel.
Looking for adventure? Then journey to Ukraine!
Ukraine has a grand and tragic history. A long time ago, brutal conquerors invaded this beautiful and fertile land and enslaved the Ukrainian people. Since the days of Tripoli and Kyivan Rus, Ukraine has fought for its independence. But no captives could take away the main attractions of Ukraine - the broad steppes, the blue sky, the rapid Carpathian Mountains, and the love Ukrainians had for their native land.
You will be able to plunge into the history of this beautiful and invincible country for several days. You will visit the biggest and brightest cities of Ukraine, get acquainted with Ukrainian culture more closely, talk to indigenous Ukrainians, and try some Ukrainian traditions. In addition, no one has turned down the tasting of bacon, borscht, and varenyky.
We will start the journey from Lviv, the center of the Galician academics, where the earthly life is raging, and delicious coffee and bittersweet chocolate are always poured.
We will gradually visit the most famous Ukrainian cities, and we will complete our journey with Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, where Volodymyr the Great and Yaroslav the Wise, who in ancient times dominated the fierce struggle for the patriarchal throne, where the most important political decisions were made, reigned in ancient times. We will celebrate Independence Day there, which is considered to be the most important holiday for millions of Ukrainians.
Who will like this trip?
Those who are interested in Ukraine and its culture
During this trip, you will discover a new image of Ukraine: boundless Ukrainian steppes, wheat fields, and sunflower plantations. You will hear the Ukrainian nocturnal language, which is heard only on TV or in a casual conversation by several passers-by. You will visit Galicia, Hutsulshchyna, Bukovina, Polissya, and Podillya - regions where Ukrainian traditions have remained almost unchanged since the times of Kyivan Rus. Every Ukrainian city lives a separate life. During several days, you will be able to turn into Galician intellectuals, Carpathian Molfars (wizards), and capital businessmen.
Those who have Ukrainian roots and want to learn more about themselves
Ukrainians are sensitive and sentimental people, who are used to trusting their hearts. Perhaps after this trip, you will better understand yourself, open up new horizons of your soul. And our route, most likely, will be the land where your ancestors once traveled. You will be able to take a fresh look at the history of your family.
Those who aspire to travel with their families
Family is an ancient Ukrainian tradition. Nothing is of as much value for Ukrainians as family. Ukrainian women are wonderful housewives and true guardians of their home. Ukrainian men are courageous defenders of their families. And Ukrainian folklore has always glorified family values: fidelity, love, and mutual respect. You will also be able to stay with your loved ones, improve your relationships, and take on the best Ukrainian family traditions and customs.
Those who like to discover new places for themselves
Ukraine is a picturesque country. In addition to ancient castles, fortresses, and temples, heavenly views are discovered by travelers - the southern canyons, waterfalls, arboretums, the mysterious love tunnel, the Ukrainian Dead Sea, and the Vilkovo village, which looks like Venice. If you aspire to new emotions and feelings, then this trip to Ukraine will definitely be the one to bring them to you.
Those who are just claiming the title of traveler
Teens will get to know their peers and compare the peculiarities of the life of different countries. Adolescence is the most interesting period in the life of each child, so it is important for your child to remember every day of this sweet moment.