Tour: Kyiv-Odessa is an opportunity to get acquainted with the life of Central and Southern Ukraine. The cultural and historical program will be intense and unpredictable.
Waiting for you:
- Tour of the capital of Ukraine (prominent architectural monuments, main streets, historical districts of the city).
- Visiting the national park "Sofiyivka" - a unique man-made reserve.
- Tour of the picturesque Ukrainian corners - Lake Cahul, Drevny Val, Mazepa's house.
- Tour of the Dnieper.
- The largest defense buildings (Belgorod-Dniester fortress, walls near the city of Ovidiopol).
- Odessa tour and swimming in the Black Sea.
Announcement of the tour
Trip route: Kyiv (excursion) - Uman (national park "Sofiyivka") - Odessa - Lake Cahul - Chernihiv (Old Wale, Mazepa's house) - Bilhorod-Dnistrovsky fortress.
Найближчі дати поїздки:
Тривалість поїздки: 11 днів / 10 ночей
The tour, which lasts 11 days, will give you many impressions. From the historical past, you will be transferred to modern Odessa, search for warm sunshine and sand, and visit one of the oldest cities in Ukraine.
The tour begins from the very heart of Ukraine - the majestic city of Kyiv, where political battles were once raging, a fierce struggle was taking place, and the modern economic life of the country proceeds. In addition, you will also visit the most prominent Ukrainian shrines and see the main church of the country - the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra.
The small town of Uman will fill your heart with calmness and tenderness, and the flora of the local park will hit your senses. You will also have the opportunity to visit the unique museums of the Kyiv region and the Odessa region, walk through underground catacombs and caves, go down to the underground church, and look at Odessa from the majestic walls.
Odessa will give you warm sunshine, endless sandy beaches, sea water, and a playful mood. A boat trip and nocturnal Odessa are also waiting for you. And the locals will not leave anyone indifferent - their humor will be remembered for life.
Also, during the trip, you will visit one of the oldest Ukrainian cities - Chernihiv. This city is the capital of the forest empire. It’s famous for the grandeur of the temples and strongholds, universally known for the wisdom of their scholarly men and the skill of the artists.
This tour is a unique opportunity to plunge into Ukrainian history and culture, to study the religion, to feel the strong Odessa word, and to taste the delicious local cuisine.
The cost of the trip includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (delicious Ukrainian cuisine).
- Transfer to Ukraine.
- Entrance tickets to theaters and museums, visiting famous historic sites.
- Team Leader.
- Tour guide-historian (translator)
The cost of the trip does NOT include:
- Flight (tickets, tickets for buses).
- Medical Insurance.
- Supplements (snacks).
What to pack?
- Comfortable clothes in accordance with the weather.
- Warm things, as well as something in the case of rain.
- Variable pair of shoes.
- Comfortable footwear for hiking in the mountains.
- Bathing suit, sunglasses, several towels, and beach slippers.
Day 1: Getting to know Kyiv
The first impression is always the right one. And getting to know Kyiv is best done while on wheels. Within a day, you can see the city's general panorama and visit the most interesting sights of the capital.
- Accommodation at the hotel (pre-booked 4-star hotel "Dnipro" in the central part of the city).
- Sightseeing tour of Kyiv (historical monuments, the main street of the capital Khreshchatyk, the Dnipro embankment, the Verkhovna Rada, Independence Square etc.)
- Dinner at a restaurant.
Day 2: Kyiv - Uman city - Odessa
This day will charm you with festivity and playfulness. Uman is purely a woman's city, where everything is filled with tenderness and warmth. And night, Odessa will fascinate you with its warm sea, an eternal festive mood, and a distinguished Odessa humor.
- Visit the Taras Shevchenko Museum - the largest museum dedicated to the life and work of Ukrainian genius.
- A trip to the national park "Sofiyivka" (city of Uman) - a park and garden complex, once donated by magnate Stanislav Pototsky to his wife Sofia.
- Accommodation in Odessa.
- Getting to the evening in Odessa (Bessarabska Square, Langeron Beach, Odessa City Port, Potemkin Stairs).
Day 3: Secrets of the Odessa region
For those who do not know, well-known psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud had Ukrainian roots. And his patients for a long time were inhabitants of the Odessa region. During the trip, you will visit the estate of one of them. You will also visit deep underground and high above the water.
- Ethnic rest on the basis of the open-air museum "Frumushika-Nova" - a museum that beat the world record, concentrating the largest number of sculptures on its territory.
- A trip to Lake Cahul (local farm, tracts).
- Visit the Kuris estate - a palace where the richest Odessa family once lived.
- Descent to the Nerubian catacombs (Museum of guerrilla glory).
- Visiting the underground church in Akerman - architectural monuments of the XIV century.
- Expedition to Manor-wolf's mansion - the favorite patient of S. Freud.
Day 4: Journey through the Danube
If you have never been to Venice, you have not lost anything. A unique trip to one of the longest rivers in Europe, you will have the opportunity to see unique birds and unusual plants that grow near the Danube.
- Expedition with the Danube Sleeve (the territory of the Danube Biosphere Reserve).
- Visit the "Ukrainian Venice" (village Vilkovo).
Day 5: Defensive Buildings
Odessa is not only a sandy beach and a warm sea. It also has beautiful architecture, as well as a long history. You will visit the most interesting historic sites and buildings during the fifth day of your journey.
- Visit the Belgorod-Dniester fortress - the monuments of the XIII century.
- A trip to the Kremlin in Dolynivka - the largest church bell.
- Expedition to the monastery of the sectarians in the catacombs
- Visiting fortress shafts in the city of Ovidiopol.
- Returning to Odessa.
Day 6: Modern-day Odessa
The combination of modern and historical - this is the main feature of Odessa. On this day, you will absorb the world of art, make a lot of original photos, and visit unique museums.
- Walk to Potemkin Stairs.
- A photo ride near Darth Vader's monument.
- Unusual monument to bribe.
- Expedition to the Vorontsov Palace, which has its own art gallery.
- Visit the archaeological museum.
- Expedition to the Odessa Museum of Western and Oriental Art - one of the largest museums of art.
- Visiting the Regional Philharmonic - the largest concert venue in Odessa.
Day 7: Black Sea
This day will give you a sunny outing on the Odessa waves. And on Arcadia, you can ride on the most extreme attractions. End the day by riding back to Kyiv.
- Walking on local beaches.
- A boat ride on the Black Sea coast.
- Return to Kyiv.
Day 8: Expedition to Kyiv
This day will give you a golden booth and a golden “toilet”. You will also explore the sights of the Soviet times and memorable places of Ukrainian believers.
- Visiting the sculpture group "Arch of Peoples Friendship"
- An overview of the great Lavra bell tower - the highest bell tower in Ukraine.
- Expedition to the Kyiv Sea - one of the six largest reservoirs in Ukraine.
- Visit Mezhygirya - the former residence of the President of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovich.
Day 9: Expedition to the city of Chernihiv
On this day, you will visit one of the oldest Ukrainian cities - Chernihiv. In this city, the main cultural-historical treasury of the Ukrainian people is concentrated. This city has the largest cathedrals and temples. In addition, you will visit the unique cave complex of the XI century.
- Visit the Ancient Val - the oldest part of the city, Mazepa's house.
- An overview of the most prominent Ukrainian shrines - the Savior Transfiguration Cathedral, the Borisoglebsky Cathedral, the Trinity Cathedral, and the Chernihiv Collegium.
- Review of the monument to B. Khmelnitsky.
- Visiting the national reserve "Ancient Chernigov".
- Excursion to the "Boldina Hora", garden park art monument, and the "Gulbishche" mound dating back to the tenth century.
- Expedition to Antony Caves - a unique cave complex.
Day 10: Excursion to Kyiv
Kyiv is a complex city. On this day, you will have the opportunity to visit the oldest monastery in Kyiv, a memorial complex with unique exhibits (no analogues in the whole world), and a concert area in the open air, with stunning views of the city.
- Visiting Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra.
- Visiting the popular Kyiv Museum of Ukraine's participation in the Second World War.
- Visit the Singing Field - a concert venue in the city center, where you will see performances by popular Ukrainian performers, various master classes, meetings etc.
- Andreevsky Uzviz - the oldest shopping street in Kyiv that connects Podil with Old Kyiv.
- Visiting historic Castle Hill (Florivska Hill) - the location of the former Kyiv castle.
- Volodymyr Hill - a local park on the hill, where a monument to Prince Volodymyr the Great is set up.
- Visit the National Academic Drama Theater named after Ivan Franko.
Day 11: Return back home
Pack suitcases and take care of the souvenirs then go to the airport in search of new experiences.
- Walking the central part of Kyiv.
- Free time.
Looking for adventure? Then journey to Ukraine!
Ukraine has a grand and tragic history. A long time ago, brutal conquerors invaded this beautiful and fertile land and enslaved the Ukrainian people. Since the days of Tripoli and Kyivan Rus, Ukraine has fought for its independence. But no captives could take away the main attractions of Ukraine - the broad steppes, the blue sky, the rapid Carpathian Mountains, and the love Ukrainians had for their native land.
You will be able to plunge into the history of this beautiful and invincible country for several days. You will visit the biggest and brightest cities of Ukraine, get acquainted with Ukrainian culture more closely, talk to indigenous Ukrainians, and try some Ukrainian traditions. In addition, no one has turned down the tasting of bacon, borscht, and varenyky.
We will start the journey from Lviv, the center of the Galician academics, where the earthly life is raging, and delicious coffee and bittersweet chocolate are always poured.
We will gradually visit the most famous Ukrainian cities, and we will complete our journey with Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, where Volodymyr the Great and Yaroslav the Wise, who in ancient times dominated the fierce struggle for the patriarchal throne, where the most important political decisions were made, reigned in ancient times. We will celebrate Independence Day there, which is considered to be the most important holiday for millions of Ukrainians.
Who will like this trip?
Those who are interested in Ukraine and its culture
During this trip, you will discover a new image of Ukraine: boundless Ukrainian steppes, wheat fields, and sunflower plantations. You will hear the Ukrainian nocturnal language, which is heard only on TV or in a casual conversation by several passers-by. You will visit Galicia, Hutsulshchyna, Bukovina, Polissya, and Podillya - regions where Ukrainian traditions have remained almost unchanged since the times of Kyivan Rus. Every Ukrainian city lives a separate life. During several days, you will be able to turn into Galician intellectuals, Carpathian Molfars (wizards), and capital businessmen.
Those who have Ukrainian roots and want to learn more about themselves
Ukrainians are sensitive and sentimental people, who are used to trusting their hearts. Perhaps after this trip, you will better understand yourself, open up new horizons of your soul. And our route, most likely, will be the land where your ancestors once traveled. You will be able to take a fresh look at the history of your family.
Those who aspire to travel with their families
Family is an ancient Ukrainian tradition. Nothing is of as much value for Ukrainians as family. Ukrainian women are wonderful housewives and true guardians of their home. Ukrainian men are courageous defenders of their families. And Ukrainian folklore has always glorified family values: fidelity, love, and mutual respect. You will also be able to stay with your loved ones, improve your relationships, and take on the best Ukrainian family traditions and customs.
Those who like to discover new places for themselves
Ukraine is a picturesque country. In addition to ancient castles, fortresses, and temples, heavenly views are discovered by travelers - the southern canyons, waterfalls, arboretums, the mysterious love tunnel, the Ukrainian Dead Sea, and the Vilkovo village, which looks like Venice. If you aspire to new emotions and feelings, then this trip to Ukraine will definitely be the one to bring them to you.
Those who are just claiming the title of traveler
Teens will get to know their peers and compare the peculiarities of the life of different countries. Adolescence is the most interesting period in the life of each child, so it is important for your child to remember every day of this sweet moment.