Study in Canada
Full support from the first call to obtaining a diploma.
MapleLand has been certified by the Government of Canada for providing educational services. We work directly with Canadian universities without intermediaries.
Рreliminary consultation. Choosing a profession, choosing a college or university.
Visa registration, registration of documents for admission to the university.
Meeting in Canada, assistance with accomodation and advises for saving money.
Integration in the social environment, the Ukrainian-speaking environment in Canada.
Adaptation to the educational process. Providing immigration assistance.
Employment counseling during study.
Enrollment at Canadian Universities with a 100% guarantee. Filing documents regardless of the city of your residence.
Full support from the first call, till graduation from university.
Our team is fully involved with the support of students, from the first consultation by telephone and to obtaining a higher education diploma in Canada. Canada is an advanced, developed country in educational and economic sphere. Our goal is to facilitate adaptation in Canada and in the educational institution.
While studying in Canada, each student can, if he wants, to get a job for full or part-time employment. While working, the student integrates into society, acquires practical skills and can cover the costs of studying and living.
Ukrainian Studios at Canadian Universities.
In Canada, there are many Ukrainian communities and organizations, both at schools and in government institutions. The student will have the opportunity to take part in the life of Ukrainians in Canada, so that the student will be able to communicate with compatriots and establish contacts with Ukrainians in Canada.
The optimal level of education. Lower prices. Middle university level. 18 universities to choose from.
We offer students a choice of 18 universities. All the schools we offer are ranked middle and higher in rankings of Canadian universities. Each of the educational institutions corresponds to the world standards of higher education.
The diploma is recognized in all countries of the world.
Diplomas from Canadian universities are recognized by all developed countries of the world. When you get a diploma in Canada, you can easily get a prestigious job in any country in the world. The level of Canadian education allows you to build a successful career. Higher education in Canada is valued in the world.
Correct selection of state for further employment.
The main goal of our team is the selection of a higher education institution that meets your needs and goals. The peculiarity of Canadian labor policy is that different provinces have different quotas for employing foreigners and requirements for potential specialists. Therefore, the right choice of university is the key to successful employment in Canada in the future.
Geography of universities
Our universities are located in economically and culturally developed provinces of Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba. Each province invests in education in terms of economic potential, industry in the region and the demand for specialists. It is important to take into account geographic factors when choosing a university and specialty.
Studying - is the best way to immigrate.
By joining Canadian universities, you can easily immigrate. According to Canadian laws, the permit for permanent residence is much easier for graduates from Canadian universities. One of the benefits of immigration through studying is saving time and expenses. Our immigration consultant will help you with the choice of immigration programs.
It is no secret that the professions in each country are different and adapted to the economy of their own country. Canada is not an exception, and even on the contrary is a leader in professional standards and ethics. Therefore, it is important to choose a profession that you like and wich has economic prospects. Our team will help you to make the right choice, taking into account your wishes, dreams and requirements of Canadian standards.
Making a visa and documents to university.
Our company is the official provider of immigration services. Helping you with the paperwork to the university, we immediately resolve the visa question. One thing is that when you make a visa in your own country, another thing is through an official Canadian representative.
Meeting. Accomodation. Saving
When we have made a chois of university, made a visa for you and collected a package of documents for admission, our specialist will meet you in Canada, help you familiarize you with the city and its features. Using the search sistem in the Internet in finding an accomodation, you will always get links to travel agencies (and it's more expensive). To help you save time and money, we will help you find an accomodation in Canada.
Help in adaptation.
Getting into another culture and social environment, each person falls into a state of maladaptation. For someone, this state can easily be overcome, and for some people - not. The state of maladaptation is a normal state for people. We will help you to cope with it, because we have our own experience of it.
Stages of entry to universities in Canada
1. Choosing a university, profession or course.
2. Objective assessment of knowledge of English or French languages : enough of your knowledge to enter your "dream" program? - Do you have an official document (certificate of international standard accepted by this university)?
3. Filing an application and paying a registration fee for study. Academic program - Assessment of a diploma of a school or an institution of higher education in accordance with the requirements of the Canadian university. And submission of documents in accordance with the requirements of the university
4. Confirmation that accepted and paid the first installment of study (depending on the university - may be for the semester, or, for example, 1000 of the amount per semester).
5. Receiving an official acknowledgment that you have been accepted - the letter of acceptance.
6. Preparation and submission of documents for a student visa. After obtaining a visa, be sure to send an email to the university, wich confirming that you received the visa and you are coming to the corresponding semester. In the case of a visa refusal, you will be refundedthe money (except the registration fee).
7. Parallel search and reservation an accomodation. A hostel or apartment, or room, or family accommodation..
8. How to get a visa: • A - buy a plane ticket. • B - to take all the necessary documents and things. • С - to gather and go on a journey to a new future.
18 universities in Canada to choose from
Lethbridge Colledge – College located in southern Alberta. College for several years takes one of first place in the rankings of higher education in Canada.
The college is famous by its liberal principles in the learning process, which gives each student the opportunity to develop critical thinking and develop their own system of cognition.
The college offers 150 bachelors programs and 60 masters programs.
- Faculty of Science and Art.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Applied Arts.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Faculty of Management.
- School of postgraduate education.
Concordia University – Canada's advanced university with 100 years history. Concordia University is the most unique and unlike other Canadian universities, the University's policy comes from the fact that the less students are in class the better the mastery of practical and theoretical knowledge.
The main goal of the university is to direct the student to an innovative approach in his profession. Studying the various disciplines the student has to show his own ingenuity, and teachers are called to facilitate.
- Natural Sciences.
- Postgraduate studies.
McMaster University is a public educational institution located in Hamilton, Ontario. Known for its innovative introduction to science. University credo is that every student is already an inventor who needs to be given the opportunity to try.
The University opens up new horizons for each student.
The University has six main educational departments:
Business School DeGroote.
List of programs
- English for beginners.
- List of programs
- English for beginners.
- English language for communication.
- Business English.
- Academic English (for admission).
- Applied Arts
- Chemical Industry.
- Civil engineer.
- Engineer of the oil industry.
- Conflict Management.
- Pre-school education.
- Educational leadership.
- Nursing practice
- Forensic medical research.
- French language.
- IT technology.
- Informational security.
- Information systems management.
- Information Systems Security Management.
- Information Technology and Computing.
- Music (conduct, vocals, choir, instruments).
- Physical education and sports research.
- Political economy.
- Political science.
- Strategic communication in the field of health care.
- Religious studies.
- Science and Management.
- Business Management.
- Criminal Justice - Police.
- Agrarian technology.
- Lawyer assistant
- Technician for maintenance of agricultural machinery and heavy machinery.
- Career opportunities.
- Heavy equipment maintenance technician.
- Service of agricultural machinery.
- Engineer for maintenance of oilfield equipment.
- Maintenance of mining equipment.
- Building Engineer.
- Technician for maintenance of construction equipment.
- Specialist in agricultural machinery.
- Management of agricultural enterprises.
- Production management.
- Food industry.
- Food processing.
- Distribution of products and logistic.
- Economic of agriculture.
- Sales and marketing of agriculture.
- Optimization of agriculture.
- Policy and regulation in the field of agriculture.
- Agribusiness analysis.
- Agriculture - Business Risk Management.
- Agricultural research.
- Technical service specialist.
- Automation of production.
- Instructor for certification of automobile systems.
- Masseur - therapist.
- Bakery confectioner.
- Hospitality business.
- Digital communications and multimedia.
- Maintenance of medical equipment.
- Dentist's assistant.
Higher education in Canada, what do you need to know?
- The quality of higher education in Canada is high, the state invests a lot of resources in education. Canadian higher schools are among the top universities in the world ranking, respectively, the level of education of the population is the highest in the world.
- The most prestigious higher education institutions are in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
- Canada is one of the best countries to live in, with a high level of economic development, social guarantees and education, and high paid work. The country has a very rich history, a beautiful nature not disturbed by human.
- Education in Canada is chargeable, both in private and in public universities. The most prestigious faculties, like in most countries, are Medical, Law and Engineering. Average tuition costs from 12,000 to 40,000 CAD per year, but for some specialties may be up to 60,000 CAD.
- Every year more than 250,000 foreign students come to Canada to study. After graduation, graduates have the right to stay in Canada for a term of up to three years.
- The job is easy to find. The educational institution gives you a recommendation for the employer and advises on employment. Have worked for one year, you can already apply for obtaining a residence permit and obtaining citizenship.
- And most importantly - in Canada is very good attitude to immigrants. Canadians respect immigrants, not only as a person, but also appreciate the knowledge that a person has gained in his country.
Benefits of Academic Program (Universities and Colleges):
- The opportunity to work 20 hours a week, when there is studying process, and 40 hours on vacation - you can pay for accommodation, food and general expenses.
- Good opportunity to get scholarships. You can get scholarships from universities, if you study well or have some interesting works. You can receive scholarships from the state. You can receive scholarships from different types of sponsors. But this all is available for 2-nd year study students. In the first year of study, you can get a scholarship, but it's a little difficult - you have to be very smart or cunning.
- Scholarships for 2nd year students, are easy if they study well. The main thing is simply to apply for it in time. In the second year of study, to get financial support is easy. The main thing is to study well.
- It's fashionable to be a Ukrainian - this is probably the only country where you say that you are Ukrainian and now you are "king and god". A lot of Ukrainian organizations. If you have an active position, it's easy to achieve a certain status in society (for Ukrainians).
- Canada is the third country by the number of ethnic Ukrainians (after Ukraine and Russia). The first Ukrainian colony in Canada was founded in 1892 in the province of Alberta. According to the 2006 census, in Manitoba, Ukrainians make up 14.7% of the population, Saskatchewan - 13.6%, and Alberta - 10.2%. Moreover, 41% of the citizens of the Canadian city of Vegreville and 31% of Saint Paul are Ukrainians. Awesome, right? But that's not all.
- The number of Ukrainians in Canada is constantly increasing, this country is the fourth largest number of Ukrainian students after Poland, Germany and Russia. And if in 2009 - 715 Ukrainians were studying in the universities of Canada, then in 2013-2014 - its 2053 Ukrainian students .